Content and Posting
Terms and Conditions
Reviewed Date 8 June 2010
TVT Mum (tvt-messed-up-mesh.org.uk) wishes to encourage the broadest exchange of news and information to encourage stimulating, informative and above all intelligent debate.
To ensure the debate flows freely with only minimal intervention required of a respected publisher access to and use of any forum (including comments on Blogs) hosted by TVT Mum and all its associated websites (together referred to as "the website") is subject to the following terms and conditions.
To report abusive comments: Contact TVT Mum
1. By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions which will take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use the website. These terms and conditions could change at any time, and
2. TVT Mum may change these terms at any time by posting the changes online and it is your responsibility to check them every time you access the blog or forum areas of the website or you wish to make a comment. Your continued or renewed use of the website after such changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.
3. When you submit any contribution to the website, whether that includes text, photographs, graphics, video or audio in any format, you agree by submitting your contribution to grant TVT Mum a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive sub licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed to the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not wish to grant these rights please do not submit your contribution.
4.1 By submitting any contribution to the website:-
4.2 You warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to TVT Mum for all purposes and to grant the right and licence referred to above.
4.3 you warrant that:
4.3.1 Your contribution is not defamatory and does not infringe any law or person's rights; and
4.3.2 You have taken all possible care to ensure that your contribution will not attract any complaint under 4.3.1; and
4.3 You indemnify TVT Mum against all damages, legal fees and others expenses that may be incurred by TVT Mum as a result of any breach of warranty.
5.1 You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
5.2 The following are examples (but not an exhaustive list) of behavior action which is prohibited:-
Anything abusive or threatening Material which is sexist, racist, homophobic, obscene or likely to harass or cause distress or be disruptive Swearing Spamming Multiple posting Advertising Impersonation
5.3 Should any contribution by you be deemed, in TVT Mum sole judgment to fall within these categories, or to be undesirable in any way for the good running of the website or its reputation, TVT Mum reserves the right to delete such contribution and or to block any further contributions by the email address or IP address that you have used to make such contribution
6. You must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example telephone number or home address). If you add a comment to a blog, be aware that your email address will be apparent.
7. If you are under 16, you must get a parent or guardians permission before making any contribution.
8. TVT Mum reserves the right to delete any contribution at its sole, unfettered discretion at any time without notice or explanation.
9. You may not copy, reproduce, re-publish, download, post broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use the content of the website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, not adapt or to create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal non-commercial use.
10. To the extent permissible in law, TVT Mum will not be liable for any loss including but not limited to the following (whether such losses are foreseen, known or otherwise) loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profit, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, any indirect, consequential or exemplary damages.
11. TVT Mum does not warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
12. The names, images and logos identifying TVT Mum or third parties in their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of TVT Mum and or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms should be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of TVT Mum or any third party.
13. These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
At this present time we do our own extensive research on this area as I was told from a Medical Professional and on good authority "the medical profession is actually very alert to surgical complications and sadly, investment in research into the area is not regarded as a priority by medical research funding bodies, which seriously hampers our ability to get a true handle on the situation".
Please request our TVT Mum information pack and register with TVT Mum >>>Contact us
You will see and hear from people who decided not to go ahead with surgery after reading our website. They have been saved from harm!
For more information on our petition please visit here www.tvt-messed-up-mesh.org.uk/petitions.html >>>